The first thing you need to do is go to the gist file install-files. Once you get there you will click on the Raw.
Then you will copy the url at the top
Open a terminal and enter the following “curl” + the url + | bash
It will cause all of the files to be downloaded. Next you need to setup the shell to work you will need to type:
First we need to make sure that you do not have any other web server running. Open a terminal and type
If you had running programs you will need to
You can now fix yourself a drink and kick back, as it is going to take a while.
If all worked correctly, you will have a webpage open with the following:
Now we need to edit ~/bin/wp-create and put your information in it.
- HOME will be your home directory, i.e. dgs, danny, etc
- dbuser and dbpass are both root
- dbprefix is what you want it to be, I recommend your initials with an underscore
- admin_user will be anything other than admin, I use dgs
- admin password is just what you think it is
- admin_email is your email address
There is also a wp-drop, but you don’t have to make any modifications to use it. It will delete a wordpress site.
Now for the fun part, want a plan html of php site? create a new directory is Sites, and you are done.
Want that site to have an ssl certificate, type within that directory valet secure sitename.